Already have a Username/Password for Defence Science Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscript falls under the Scope of the Journal. Findings of the study are inclined towards defence applications in particular. It is drafted as per Instruction for Contributors of Defence Science Journal.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. If a file prepared in the LaTex then, PDF will be accepted. Equations, tables and illustrations are in editable form. Figures in TIFF, JPEG as individual/supplementary files.
- Length of the paper is appropriate for Defence Science Journal. As per our guidelines: Review articles (Max length: 5000 words); Research papers (Max length: 3000 words); Short communications/research notes (Max length: 2000 words). For detail please read Instruction for Contributors.
Providing details of all authors: First name, middle initial and last name, Postal address, E-mail address, Working Telephone Number
- References are accurate, latest, and well formatted according to style of Defence Science Journal. All references mentioned in the Reference list must be cited in the text, and vice versa. I am providing complete References in a separate file also.
- I verify that permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web) by the author. And I follow the copyright policy of Defence Science Journal.
I/we certify that the reported work in the paper submitted for publication in the journal Defence Science Journal is an original one and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. I/we further certify that proper citations to the previously reported work have been given and no data/tables/figures have been quoted verbatim from the other publications without giving due acknowledgement and without permission of the author(s). The consent of all the authors of this paper has been obtained for submitting the paper to Defence Science Journal.
- I cross-checked the manuscript with the latest Plagiarism Software Tool and less than 10% plagiarism found in the manuscript.
Cover letter file (note: this will not be accessible to the reviewers) along with Contact information (name, e-mail address and institution) of suggested and/or excluded reviewers (if any)
- If depositing into the Harvard Dataverse, you may submit your dataset in OJS at the same time as your manuscript in Defence Science Journal. This will be automatically deposited in the Harvard Dataverse and will generate a Data Citation with a persistent URL (DOI) which you can then refer others to cite your data when your article is published.
where otherwise noted, the Articles on this site are licensed under Creative Commons License: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India
The name(s) and email address(es) entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.