DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology endeavours to bring recent developments in information technology, as applicable to library and information science, to the notice of librarians, documentation and information professionals, students and others interested in the field. It is published bi-monthly. The articles published in the Journal are indexed in Library and Information Science Abstracts (LISA) and The Informed Librarian. The full text of DJLIT will be reproduced in electronic databases on HW Wilson Company, namely OMNIFILE Full Text Select and OMNIFILE Full Text Mega. The Journal invites original research and review papers relating to information technology as applied to library activities, services and products. Intending author(s) may contact the Editors for further details regarding submission of papers
This collection contains 570 documents.
It was last built 789 days ago.
How to find information in the collection
There are 5 ways to find information in this collection:
- search for particular words that appear in the text by clicking the Search button
- browse documents by Title by clicking the Titles button
- browse documents by Author by clicking the Author button
- browse documents by Volumes by clicking the Volumes button
- browse documents by Keywords by clicking the Keywords button